Thursday, August 21, 2014

Computer Repair Seattle                       News Feed

My Girlfriend Is 15 & I’m 21. So What?!

February 11, 2009 by
Filed under Best Of KipTip, Dear Kip

My Girlfriend Is 15 & I'm 21. So what?!
[ My Girlfriend Is 15 And I'm 21. So What?! ]

Dear Kip,

I’m a 21 year old guy and I have a 15 year old girlfriend. I don’t have any plans on marrying her, I just enjoy having girlfriends.  Most of my past girlfriends have been that same age. Last year I dated a 19 year old and I didn’t like it. She was too serious and that’s not what I want in a girl. My cousin is giving me a hard time that I have a 15 year old girlfriend. There’s only a 6 years difference between our age and I know people that married and were 10 years apart in age. I see no problem with that. Who is wrong here? I’m tired of hearing it from him and I want him to take me seriously. Age is not important in my book, personality and looks are!

- BEST FRESH

Dear BEST FRESH,

Are you some kind of freak or pervert?! You need to get arrested! That 19 year old wasn’t too serious, it’s you. You, just you, and only you. Take a hint; people your age are more serious than you are. 21 isn’t the time to be running around with an equally (im)mature 15 year old. That was normal – 6 years ago. It’s time to move on, bigger dreams, smarter girls, older girls, and… You get the picture.

When something is freakish and socially unaccepted/looked down upon, there is reason to believe that your problem (yes, it’s a problem) is more than just your liking of younger girls. This problem is probably the result of being chronic self-conscious; you not liking something about yourself. You need to accept yourself the way you are.

The 15 year old girl is just an illusion. She is going to mature and move on to younger and better guys. She is not your first “young girlfriend” but I hope your last. This pattern can only be stopped by you. Your girlfriends body and mind is going through massive hormonal changes. She is going to change physically and mentally. Things and reasons why you like her are probably going to disappear or become less.

Stop wasting your time with girls and get a woman! Maybe women are not your thing?

- How about getting a bunch of dogs? They’re pretty loyal and live long.
- How about finding the cure for cancer? The current leading cancer researchers have their own families and they are probably slowing them down in research.
- How about raising show chickens? Free eggs and the chickens look pretty.
- How about moving in the middle nowhere, building a cabin, and living alone? Sounds like a lifetime of adventures!

Or…

-  How about not dating girls 6 years younger than you? You can find a cool girl your age, marry her, and spend the rest of your lives together.

It’s your choice, but I’m stilling calling the cops.

PS: You’re wrong.

- Kip

Comments

120 Responses to “My Girlfriend Is 15 & I’m 21. So What?!”
  1. dani says:

here i aint pedo i aint fukin past my teens u wanker

2. jizzy says:

Geez, nothing at all wrong with that, long as the sex is good. Maby she can bring around her friends and you can have more fun.

If you were 30 however, and she was 14-15.. that would be way different.  Have fun dude :)

• ur a fag says:

are you fraking serious? the dude is 21 and she's 15 that's fraked up talk about a freak for telling him to have fun and bring her friends she's still a child.

3. ... says:

This is the kind of thinking that is running the country. You no longer need clearly support thoughts or a decent education. If a situation is met with hysteria, it may just as well be met with an entire debate board on the grounds of public panic.

4. john says:

people just make me mad always saying its wrong to date a girl under 18 its just stupid i got a sex offender title to my name now becuase i was having sex with a girl that was 17 and i was 18 but her dad didnt like me is that fair im taged for life all through histroy ppl would take wifes as young as 11 years old and it was fine back then but now theres a stupid law agains i mean come on ppl most the marred ppl i know have like a 10 year diffents in age but it ok as long as she over 18??? its the same thing plus its sayed that girls mature faster then guys so what wrong with being with someone ur level . im not saying that having sex with a 6 year old is ok but there is a line to draw and the one that is already there suck.

5. Steevo TeamBurry says:

This is so wrong on so many levels. You're 21 right? She's 15 and you're saying you're not a paedo? ROFL…

I think you need to take another look at your mistake mister, not if you want the Police at your door. I really do hope someone reports you. You'll be arrested, taking in for questioning and the Police officer will put your details on a sex offenders list. She'll be brought in for questioning, you'll have a hard time getting out of this one :')

GROW UP! Find a girl your own age and deal with it!

6. Jason says:

Holla back peeps! M first comment on this site was around May 2009! Some will remember me! Some called me a perv, some called me pedo, freak..the list goes on!
    So here I am, back again! What can I say?! My Girlfriend is 16 already! Im 22! We've been together for 17 months! Her WHOLE family loves me so freaking much. The DAD, who hated the age difference is now calling me SON, BEST MATE..etc
    My girlfriend now is absolutely more mature!! Compared to those chicks I used to date in the past WHO WERE 20+!! So here's the point. If you think it's worth it, if you think it's going to work, then go for it! I did had times where I realised 'WTF am I doing?!!'' But she's the most faithful girl, a girl who I honestly respect! We do both talk and laugh on how 'f**ked up that was when we got together!! (I mean the age difference).
    But now what?! We are happy, Im taking her to Paris soon as a surprise for our TWO years of being together!
    Call me perv, pedo, freak, sex offender, child molester…etc I honestly don't give a damn about anyone. She loves me, I love her, we are enjoying ourselves, travelling from places to places, guys Im enjoying my life! Some people here tried to put others down or tried to make them change their mind. Tell you what, why don't you look at your own relationship & spice it up?!
    To conclude, the reason her Dad likes me so much, is, I've helped his daughter in her college work. Especially in art as Im a graphic designer. She's doing absolutely brilliant! So yeah, I will get back to you later! For now, ciao ciao, Im packing up, WE ARE GOING TO ZANTE!!!
    Laters folks!

• Usman says:

good for you bro,I am twenty years old and my girlfriend is sixteen.I LOVE HER VERY MUCH.TOUCH WOOD.She is my best friend,we want the best for eachother,I would do anything for her,aslong as both of you LOVE eachother,thats all that matters.Take care of her and be responsible,hope it all works out

7. Jamie says:

mate! who cares what other people say, its your life, live it how you want, live it your own way! im 19 and have a 15 year old gf! sge looks and acts much older and makes me happier than anything :D you go dude!! her parents love me too, just needa show the family some respect and your in there! we are just 2 of the very rare guys that dont go out with girls for sex.

good man :)

8. crystal n paige says:

okay i read the first few comments and i had to comment too. this is a crazy world. when your with someone your with them because of who they are nothing else. obviously if he was a pervert then he would have just got with her for sex, am i not right? you can't help who you fall for. he is sweet to her and think back before when it was aloud they didn't give a frak so stop hating. i can't stand people like you all who commented saying that they are perverts for being with younger people its an age so what? it would have probably been worse if it was a way older guy but its not its only 6 years and i really think they should at least make it legal under 10 years age difference cause when you know someone you like u cant help but fall for them and who is to say they're wrong and hold their feelings back? …………….. paige: you think about this as gross and wrong but you obviously haven't loved any one or you would understand that age is honestly just a number. okay a lot of things are illegal but that doesn't make them wrong. if he really was a child molester or something then he would keep going after younger girls but he"s not. he obviously only wants to be with her because of who she is not because of sex so back the frak off. ………. crystal: btw i get if he could get in trouble if he RAPED her but if it was willing and she allowed for it to happen then why should he get in trouble for that? i can't believe what this world is coming to. you can't even love the person you want because people like you always want to get them in trouble cause you have nothing better to do but judge peoples lives. say you met someone that you fell deeply for, but you never wanted to tell him because you were afraid he wouldn't understand because of your age difference. But what if he confessed that he did too? wouldn't you want to know that the person you want so badly wanted you too, and wouldn't you want to be with them? you don't just move on and forget about something like that if you truely are falling for them. getting off subject but oh well its the same thing. its happened in a lot of lives so maybe you should live your life and stay the frak out of others!

9. ryan says:

i met a girl online and she said she was 20 well we have been dating for 5 months now and fell in love. the other day she tells me that she isnt 20 she is only 16. i dont know what to do we love each other soo much ya i know she lied but i love her and forgive her what should i do

10. Jason says:

Dear readers! You may know me! I've been posting here for over a year! My last post was in June, when me im my girlfriend was going to Zante! As we are now stepping in 2011 let me share my experience with you.
    When I first got with my girlfriend, I was rather worried due to the big age gap between us. But we had so much in common. Sex was never on my list. She's so mature. Like any other relationships, there are up and down.
    Where are we today? My girlfriend will be 17 in some few months. We had just moved in together. And we got engaged. Both side of the family is really happy about us.
    I've never been so happy in my life.
    And our first baby is due for next year! :)
    Laters!

11. fuhoff says:

your wroOng! if u did really love her n did plan on marring her id say its ok in MY opinion, but if ur just going out with her for fun n fugking her aka taking advntage of her, then ur going out with her for all the wrong reasons, n fux iLLuminTI u should be stoned, being arrested is no good for ANYONE!

12. maria says:

hey, me & my boyfriend have been goin out for 3 months nearly 4 months i love him so much he makes me so happy, makes me feel special nobody else has ever been this way to be like he is, im (15 and hes 21) at first i was like my god what have i done, but now i dont care guys cause hes such a lovley person:), im well mature he says i act like 20, i no what im doing, there is nothing wrong with him being 21 who givs a sh** age? age does not matter a tall, longs if a guy treats u good, etc, well then what is there too loose? nothing at all, frak people what they think cause i dont care what people say or think weather they call my bf a peado because that is one thing he is not!. SO NO YOUR WRONG THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT!! :) keep that in mind guys go ahead and enjoy your lifes with anyone interfering, and my pm- my parents no, and they love him*:D:D

13. maria says:

hey, me & my boyfriend have been goin out for 3 months nearly 4 months i love him so much he makes me so happy, makes me feel special nobody else has ever been this way to be like he is, im (15 and hes 21) at first i was like my god what have i done, but now i dont care guys cause hes such a lovley person:), im well mature he says i act like 20, i no what im doing, there is nothing wrong with him being 21 who givs a sh** age? age does not matter a tall, longs if a guy treats u good, etc, well then what is there too loose? nothing at all, f*** people what they think cause i dont care what people say or think weather they call my bf a peado because that is one thing he is not!. SO NO YOUR WRONG THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT!! :) keep that in mind guys go ahead and enjoy your lifes with anyone interfering, and my pm- my parents no, and they love him*:D:D

14. maria says:

15. Brad says:

Hi, I'm 18 and my girlfriend is 15, we love each other very much and we are both are strongly considering marriage. Her parents are opposed but have shown glimpses of light, I'm in a different state as she has moved to the east coast. Her parents are gradually accepting that we will never stop loving each other and have mentioned marriage multiple to her and how they know we will be together after I finish college and she finishes high school. She is going to become a Doctor and I'm currently studying communications media. One thing I've learned is at times I questioned if I was in the wrong for loving her but I can't see my future without her being apart of it and I know with all my heart she feels the same, (I helped her with abusive relationships and her self-asteem before we began dating.) It will be our 6 month anniversary soon and we both love each other, SEX IS ABSOLUTELY NOT AN OPTION OR A POSSIBILITY, we live too far away and I wouldn't dare do something with a minor. All in all I've realized that no matter what happens we will always love each other and we will be together eventually :)

16. Mike says:

This is wrong you know it.

17. blahh says:

Well thats illegal, it may only be a 6 year difference but she is way underage, i say you quit it now before you get arrested and break it to  her very easily because theres a big possibility that she could go to the police and claim an attack or that your forced her.

18. david banner says:

They just haten.. cuz they can't get no Young puzzy. Whateva dude, You get your props from me! it's like when you go to the store to buy a steak, you want that Center cut that's not all fuked up and passed over by many.. I hear ya… Envy … It's you and hers lifes no one elses… I know the sex got to be the BOMB!!! hey fuker for me too! it's all good, don't listen to these haters on here… If I were you, I"d get off the stupid computer and be riding that sht like da long Ranger!! Geddy Up!!!
    and for all you older bitches with the Rost Beef SandwisH type puzzy GET A LIFE! LOL
    More power to ya!! Peace

Ps. I'm 41 and my girl is 16 and we're in Love…

Now you can all go fuk yaself. Peace…

NYC baby..

19. Macy says:

If she has a basket on her bike, she's too young for you bro.

20. Flawless says:

15 was a lesbian, now loves my 28 years old dick and doesn't care if i have an 17 yars old girlfreind

21. jessica says:

I honestly don't know where to begin with this so, i'll dive right into my point. Love sees no boundaries. Love is extremely powerful and, something like age shouldn't be able to destroy such a feeling. Age is a minor part of relationships…of love. Now-a-days, it's so common to find relationships with huge age differences. Normally, the male is older than the female. Back in the days, it was okay for people to be 10 or 20 years apart and be together. Even marriage was okay. So, what's the difference now? Being in a different century caused such a drastic change on the outlook of age gaps. It's ridiculous. People have became so narrow minded. If love happens to form between two people from different age groups, leave it be. What if you fell in love with someone you'd never expect yourself to be with? For example, if they didn't look like prince charming but, had a heart as big as the ocean. Or if the person you fell for was shorter than you, would you let that get in the way? Love is precious, and when it's found, it should be cherished, not destroyed. Mind you i am a 14 year old female. I've loved before. Actually, for two years now. No one can deny that fact that, a child is in love. Love is a feeling, and the last time i checked, you've all felt since you took your first breath. So, before you judge a relationship on what it looks like, take some time to reminisce on what it may feel like. It doesn't matter on what a relationship looks like. All that matters is that it feels right. That isn't hard to understand.

22. John says:

Yo at first I was like freak . Then each year u came back and said how happy u are and that made me get all gooshy inside like wow this dude is living the dream right now . So hey man I'm happy for u I hope it works out and u have a beautiful family . Btw not to break ill be going on 3 years with my girl pretty happy my self thinking of askin the big one …. Kinda scared :b

23. Dude says:

Guys, I'm 21 and my gf is 14. People used to get married at this age around 30-50 years ago and it wasn't out of the norm. As long as you go about it the right way, there isn't anything wrong with it. Me and my gf havent had sex, and won't until our wedding day. We're both virgins, so we both have something to give each other on that day as well. Find something wrong with this one. :)