- 3M Hook and Loop Tape with Box Cutter
3M Hook and Loop Tape with Box Cutter
AVAILABILITY: In stock (123 items)
- SJ3571 and SJ3572 Hook and Loop Fasteners are coated with a high-performance acrylic adhesive. High temperature performance. Bonds well to paint, bare and painted metal, glass, sealed wood and many plastics. Designed for indoor and outdoor use. It comes with Box Cutter (1PC) and Razor Replacement (2PCs)
- The tape is designed for static load applications requiring high adhesion and UV and temperature resistance. Its woven nylon backing is durable for thousands of closures.
- Strong and weatherproof tape is used to secure tailgate mat to your truck, to fasten rubber tailgate liner, to attach name tags to your bags, to hold panels on different surfaces, to hold sunshades in place. It also works great for fabric applications. Advanced closure alternative to drills, screws, snaps, zippers and more.
- 3M hook and loop can secure fabric to furniture cushions, airplane seating, carpet panel attachments, uniforms, and gloves and clothing. Used in the aerospace, electronics, construction, specialty vehicle, military, medical, furniture, and general industrial markets. Stiff hooks on one side of the fastener mesh with pliable loops on the other side for secure closure; peel one side away to open.
- Application: Clean the surface before applying. Approximately 50% of ultimate bond strength is achieved at room temperature in the first 20 minutes, 90% after about 24 hours and 100% after about 72 hours for this acrylic adhesive. Bonds well to high surface energy materials including bare and painted (non-powder coated) metals, glass, sealed wood. paint and many HSE plastics - not to LSE plastics. The larger the fastener area, the greater the strength for holding weight and resisting shear and
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 123 Left in Stock!
Order in the next to get it by